Mrs. Smita Patra has completed her MCA & M.Tech in Computer Science from BPUT University. She has 10 years teaching experience, teaching students of computer science both at UG PG level . She is a UGC NET qualified faculty. The subject taught by her are Operating System, Compiler Design, Software Engineering, Digital Logic UML.She is pursuing PhD in KIIT University and the research area is Cloud Computing.
- Demonstrating sound knowledge in key areas of computer science or industrial computing.
- Demonstrating a substantial understanding of concepts in key areas of computer science.
- Carrying out the requires analysis and synthesis involved in computer systems,information systems and computer application.
- Demonstrating professional competence in developing software and in its design and implimentation.
- Developing sound practical skills in order to address problems which arise from computer systems and applications.
- Demonstrating sound presentation and comunication skills which are required in the computer industry.
10+2 or equivalent/ 3yrs. Diploma from a state Board of Technical.
Minimum duration of course :
There will be around 45 hours of classes for each 100marks paper in semester.